"A unique tale by a fresh voice in horror."
-Tracey Fleming "The Written Universe"
FILIPINO VAMPIRE

Kindle (should be free soon!)
NOOK
iPad
Other e-book formats!

Monday, November 7, 2011

“If I cannot read a book, I will write one.”-Disraeli

"I tried to read, but my mind would not fix itself; I turned over volume after volume, but threw them by with distaste: 'Well, then,” said I at length in despair, “if I cannot read a book, I will write one.' Never was there a more lucky idea; it at once gave me occupation and amusement."-Benjamin Disraeli, 1868

We've all felt this way sometimes. I find myself reading "Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas" over and over again. I'm always on the lookout for something that's just as funny and random and cool. But no such luck. "The Rum Diary" doesn't even do it for me. Still, I'm hopeful. I'll keep searching, and writing....

No comments:

Post a Comment