"A unique tale by a fresh voice in horror."
-Tracey Fleming "The Written Universe"
FILIPINO VAMPIRE

Kindle (should be free soon!)
NOOK
iPad
Other e-book formats!

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Weredolphin - Book Cover


In the process of writing ^_^

It'll be horror comedy surreal, ahaha. I'm inspired by the great movie Being John Malkovich in terms of creative storytelling. The story is still a blur right now, but I do know I want to write about a weredolphin, a wereunicorn, werewolves, Hawaii, love, beer, psychology, and general scary stuff.

The trick with handling all this weirdness is to try and write it with a serious mind.

This should come out sometime next month, for sure.

8 comments:

  1. Sounds like a very interesting project. I'd love to see how you marry all of these together! Also, some of my favorite things (love, psychology, Hawaii(never been, but it's Hawaii!) and really who could go wrong with any type of dolphin or unicorn???) Happy Writing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It should be real fun to write and hopefully read ^_^

    More comedy fantasy than horror =)

    Truthfully, I wouldn't even say I really write "horror". I just need a marketable label, lol ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're in my favorite part. Those final few frantic moments before release ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Jolene!

    It's really exciting. Even addicting ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you need to add a werepig. Think Babe with fangs lol - the book sounds fab, can't wait to see how it turns out! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now you're speaking my language ^_^

    Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is an exciting time - thinking book covers - oooh yeah! :) It's looking good BTW.

    ReplyDelete