"A unique tale by a fresh voice in horror."
-Tracey Fleming "The Written Universe"
FILIPINO VAMPIRE

Kindle (should be free soon!)
NOOK
iPad
Other e-book formats!

Friday, October 7, 2011

"Go back a little to leap further."-John Clarke

This originally was gonna be a rant about how challenging following your dreams can be sometimes (I'm sure it's the same in any creative field). But sparing myself the embarrassment, I deleted all of it. All a lot of lines like, "Don't give up!" and "F everyone that doesn't believe in you" stuff.

So I'll just boil all I wrote into this: Man...you go through some tough days.

I mean, Jesus Christ...you can feel your Heart fist-fighting with your Brain sometimes.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, some days are incredibly rough. We all just need to hang in there and do the best we can. If we try to do our best, we can always be proud of ourselves.

    (And I seriously need to take that advice myself a lot of the time!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Writing does help, though. It's like therapy lol.

    ReplyDelete