"A unique tale by a fresh voice in horror."
-Tracey Fleming "The Written Universe"
FILIPINO VAMPIRE

Kindle (should be free soon!)
NOOK
iPad
Other e-book formats!

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Updates - Stuff

Finishing up Ghost City -- a book about a zombie hunter on an island with just ghosts, who starts writing about his interesting past.

I rediscovered the coolness of outlining. Think I'll stay with it. I need to be directed. Otherwise, my stories tend to branch out in weird directions. I mean, more than usual. As they say, "Know your strengths, but also your Weaknesses."

I got another idea for a book. Kind of like Inception or Nightmare on Elm Street, or Eternal Sunshine. It's a Romance-type of book...for the ladies. We'll see how it goes.

I'm actually kinda excited about it. Thinking I'll call it Cutthroat Heroes or Eater Uppers. One of those.

'Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment