"A unique tale by a fresh voice in horror."
-Tracey Fleming "The Written Universe"
FILIPINO VAMPIRE

Kindle (should be free soon!)
NOOK
iPad
Other e-book formats!

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Cutthroat Heroes (new book)




A woman controls the love of a soon-to-be-married man by literally injecting her “love ghost” into his heart...but as a result ruins his fiancee's life, turning her into a crazy person addicted to ice and motivational speakers.

New one I'm currently working on. It's a Comedy Fantasy Romance. At least, I think it's a Romance. Does it still qualify if it has a tragic ending?

I guess so.

And yes, it's "fiancee". I checked, lol.


2 comments:

  1. The plot sounds very cool. And yeah, I think it still qualifies as a romance even if it has a tragic ending. Most books by Nicholas Sparks end in some sort of a tragedy and they're usually classified as romances.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My first romance, lol. Let's see how this turns out.

    ReplyDelete