"A unique tale by a fresh voice in horror."
-Tracey Fleming "The Written Universe"
FILIPINO VAMPIRE

Kindle (should be free soon!)
NOOK
iPad
Other e-book formats!

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Reading Same 3 Books for Years Now


I think I've been doing this for around 5 years now, but there are only 3 books that I read. And that's not because I'm trying to prove anything. I just can't find anymore books that are as funny as these. If you have suggestions, I'm all ears.


But my favorite books are Forrest Gump, Gump & Co., and Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas. And that's it. I've tried reading other works by these authors, but it's a no-go. They don't work for me.


I really, truly love these books. They're similar to each other in this way: A series of wacky, funny events wrapped around a thin main story -- mainly, get from A to B, and watch out for any zaniness in between. With that being said, you can guess how my books are =)

It's a great day when you find your writing style.

PS: There's actually a 4th book in this list. It's called The Master Key System. A metaphysical book.

No comments:

Post a Comment