"A unique tale by a fresh voice in horror."
-Tracey Fleming "The Written Universe"
FILIPINO VAMPIRE

Kindle (should be free soon!)
NOOK
iPad
Other e-book formats!

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

The Dark Knight Rises

I actually am a little excited about this film.

That's kinda surprising to me. See, I hated the first film in the trilogy, and I thought Dark Knight was just...alright. But for some unearthly reason, I really wanna see part 3.

I'd even pay money for it. And how much do movies cost to see now? $20?? Whatever. Because of that, I don't go out to watch movies anymore. The last one was Inception, and that was damn good. Christopher Nolan is damn good.

Inception!

I get it now.

So that's why I wanna see Dark Knight Rises. I have high hopes for it because of Nolan's work on Inception.

Mahalo.

2 comments:

  1. So I guess I'm not the only one who doesn't see the big deal with Dark Knight. :D Good to know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm more of a fan of Tim Burton's Batman movies ^_^

    ReplyDelete