"A unique tale by a fresh voice in horror."
-Tracey Fleming "The Written Universe"
FILIPINO VAMPIRE

Kindle (should be free soon!)
NOOK
iPad
Other e-book formats!

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

New book - Ghost City



In the works.

Basically, it's about a portal that appears over Honolulu, and ghosts fly out taking people's souls back up with them. But it's also somewhat a biography about a certain eye patch-wearing zombie hunter called Dr. Boss.

Pretty fun book to write so far. Kinda like Forrest Gump meets 28 Days Later meets...err...Ghostbusters.

Oh, and I'm currently filming a short film (in 5 parts) to help promote the book on YouTube. Like I said...fun stuff ^_^

Mahalo.

3 comments:

  1. Ohhh~ Ghost stories? Well it seems it isn't just any regular one. I hope you post links on your blog, it would be interesting to check it out. I'm from the UK, so I'm not sure how available your books will be- but it would be great to get at least one of your existing ones on my kindle :D

    Thank you for adding me btw, it's a great honor from an author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Nice to meet you, too! My books are available on www.amazon.co.uk

    But they're mainly all horror comedies. I'd like to write a real horror book one day ^_^

    ReplyDelete