"A unique tale by a fresh voice in horror."
-Tracey Fleming "The Written Universe"
FILIPINO VAMPIRE

Kindle (should be free soon!)
NOOK
iPad
Other e-book formats!

Friday, April 15, 2011

Goals....

I can't just write a book and expect it to just magically get readers. Work must be done; so today I was thinking of a plan.

1. Get online reviews for Filipino Vampire (I can target Filipino blogs, cryptozoology blogs, horror blogs, and comedy blogs).

2. While that's going on, I'll work on Get Kilt, the zombie book. This is the one, the gateway book, that I think will get my other stuff attention.

3. Send THAT out for review to drug blogs, zombie blogs, horror blogs, elderly blogs.

4. Now the book series that I really, really feel will make things fly...make things happen. I'll work on that Mummy VS. Vampires series. It'll be serious. My Lord of The Rings/Harry Potter/Twilight/Chronicles of Narnia/Wizard of OZ.

No comments:

Post a Comment